Affordable All-On-4 Dental Implants in Dubai UAE. A Great, High Success Option for Teeth Replacement. A dental implant is a permanent tooth replacement procedure for one or multiple missing teeth. This procedure is considered as one of the most successful procedures as it replicates the look and feel of a natural tooth.
If you are suffering from a multiple tooth loss condition, all on 4 dental implants offer a permanent solution to the traditional dentures. This method consists of using only four titanium implants to apply a dental prosthesis with at least twelve teeth fixed in the jaw. Here is a step by step description of the all on 4 dental implants procedure:
– Free Consultation – The first step involves making a visit to a specialized and trained implant specialist. He will examine you to decide whether you are a candidate for the all on 4 dental implants procedure. He will take impressions of your upper and lower jaw to be able to custom design and fabricate the prosthetic dental bridge. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask the specialist during the initial consultation.
– Preparation – When you will visit the specialist for the treatment, you will be given pre-operative instructions and medications. Once you are prepared, you will be anesthetized for the specialist to begin the procedure.
– The Procedure – The specialist will first do a proper cleaning to remove all the failing teeth and infected tissues of your gums and jaw. Two dental implants are then placed near the front of your jaw as there are a greater number of bone tissues in that area. Another two implants are placed in the back of the jaw to enable them to get good support from the jawbone. After the implants are placed, the surgical site is thoroughly cleaned and you will be given some time to relax. Afterwards, final touches are given to the customized temporary dental bridge and a new set of teeth are attached to the implants.
– Post-Operative Care – You will be given detailed instructions on how to care for your teeth post this procedure. If needed, you will also be given pain medication, anti-biotics or other required medicines. In most of the cases there is usually no discomfort felt and the patient feels better with time.
You will have to make one or two visits to the clinic about 10-14 days after surgery to make sure that the implants are healing nicely. After the implants have successfully integrated with the jawbone, you will receive the final dental bridge, made of durable materials.
All-On-4 Dental Implants in Dubai UAE, People who wear dentures experience a lot of problems, including pain in the gums and difficulty in eating. Your self-confidence can also be affected if you feel your dentures move while you talk. The advancement in the dental technology has come up with a revolutionary concept to help people with failing or missing teeth smile with confidence. The all-on-4 dental implant treatment concept was developed to give an effective restoration option for the people with no teeth.
This procedure gives the look and feel of natural teeth with the stability of fixed implants. It helps in getting a full set of new and beautiful teeth that are fixed into just 4 implants in your upper or lower jaw. Also known as teeth in a day implants, this technique offers both immediate and long-lasting benefits. The improvements in the technique of all-on-4 dental implants over time have lead to shorter surgery time and lower cost. This treatment has helped in transforming the lives of a number of people by providing them an effective solution which is more comfortable, secure and reliable than removable dentures. This procedure should only be performed by an experienced surgeon who has required tools and expertise.
The all-on-4 dental implant procedure is ideal for people who:
– Have failing bridges and crowns
– Suffer from loose dentures
– Have been told they need bone grafting for implants
– Suffer from bone loss
How all-on-4 Dental Implants Work?
You should go for an initial consultation to get a better idea of what to expect from the procedure. The surgeon will first take X-ray to fully examine the condition of your mouth to fully plan the actual procedure. This procedure uses the dense jaw bone in front of your mouth to place 4 implants. After the implants are placed, a temporary set of teeth is attached, allowing you to eat and smile straight away. The implants are then allowed to heal for three to six months. Once the implants are fully integrated into your bone, final set of teeth is fitted. The new set of teeth when properly cared for, can last a lifetime.
– Get new fixed teeth in just one day
– Minimal recovery time
– Improved self-confidence
– Look and feel like natural teeth
– Reduced cost and faster treatment as compared to other traditional tooth replacement techniques
The success rate of all-on-4 dental implants is around 95%. This procedure offers patients an increased quality of life and a healthy smile.