All on Four Dental Implants Dubai : Protocol For Dental Decay High Risk. All on Four Dental Implants Dubai cost, prices and reviews. How much does all on four implants cost? What does all on 4 dental implants mean? How much are implants for dentures? How much does it cost to get a full mouth of dental implants? What is the real cost of dental implants? Can you get a full mouth of dental implants?
This is a form our dental office uses when we see patients with substantial decay. Dental cavities can be caused from various sources and attacking those sources are the best strategy. See if this form helps you to decrease your caries risk.
Our assessment reveals you are at Extreme risk of having new dental decay (cavities) in the near future because you have several significant risks factors listed below: Medical history Low salivary flow Age related Prescription related Visible decay/root decay Radiographic decay/restorations Periodontal disease Diet Sodas Mountain Dew or Coke etc. Brushing Flossing Other We want to help you to move towards avoiding/decreasing new decay (cavities) if at all possible. We strongly recommend the following:
- A saliva flow measurement to check for dry mouth (xerostomia). Dry mouth promotes rampant decay. Please read “Dry Mouth Destruction” for further information.
- If you smoke… please consider stopping. This contributes to decay and gum disease.
- Review your dietary and oral hygiene habits and master what you have learned.
- Fruit roll-ups and sticky candies are like sugar “napalm” and contribute to rampant decay. Eat “colored” foods! High glycemic index foods promote decay … wheat bread has a lower glycemic index than white bread as an example.
- Reduce the number of between meal sweet snacks that contain carbohydrates especially sugar. Sodas with high sugar and high caffeine are particularly destructive and promote decay.
- Use Xylitol gum or candies four (4) times daily.
- Brush twice daily with high fluoride toothpaste either Control RX or Prevident Plus toothpaste or similar product with around 5,000 parts per million fluoride.
- Use a tongue scraper once or twice per day to reduce the numbers of bacteria in your mouth.
- Rinse your mouth for one (1) minute once a day with a prescription antibacterial mouth rinse with chlorohexidine (Peridex or Perioguard). You should use this once daily before bedtime but for only one week per month after brushing before bedtime.
- Rinse with Listerine after brushing for two (2) min (it can be tough) for the other Three (3) weeks in the month before bedtime.
- We “may” have you follow up with an oral irrigating device like a water pick or similar oral irrigating device with “Closis”.
- Use a special paste that contains calcium and phosphate (e.g. MI paste). Apply it two (2) or more times daily to your teeth.
- Use a baking soda “rinse” four (4) to six (6) times daily during the day. You can make this by shaking up two (2) teaspoons of baking soda in an eight (8) ounce bottle. Alternatively you can use a baking soda gum.
- Have necessary restorative work done like fillings or crowns as needed in a minimally invasive fashion.
- If appropriate, have sealants applied to all biting surfaces of your back teeth to reduce the bacteria that may infect your teeth and cause decay.
- Return when requested for a caries recall exam in two (2) to four (4) months to re-evaluate current caries risk.
- Get new bitewing radiographs (x-rays) about every 3-18 months to check for cavities.
- Get fluoride varnish treatment for all of your teeth every three (3) to every four (4) months.
- Rinse your mouth frequently during the day with water from a drinking fountain (has fluoride in it).
- Reduce bottled water intake. Bottled water is highly filtered and likely contains no fluoride, which protects your teeth (tap water contains fluoride).
- Even with best care, you are “at risk” of losing teeth due to decay.
We understand that this is a lot of things to do and to remember. We strongly recommend you follow this protocol to reduce/stop the rapid destruction of your teeth. Ultimately, it is up to you to put in the time and effort. Our mutual goal is for you to improve the health of your mouth, gums and teeth and reduce the risk of tooth loss.
All on Four Dental Implants Dubai : All on Four Dental Implants Dubai cost, prices and reviews. How much does all on four implants cost? What does all on 4 dental implants mean? How much are implants for dentures? How much does it cost to get a full mouth of dental implants? What is the real cost of dental implants? Can you get a full mouth of dental implants?
What is teeth-in-a day with all-on-four? The all-on-four dental implants refers to “all” teeth being supported “on-4” dental implants (also known as AO4). A full mouth fixed dental prosthesis for patients who have failing teeth, bad teeth, broken caps and bridges, and missing teeth. It may consist of full mouth teeth replacement having bad teeth due severe periodontal gum disease.
The 4 dental implants support a full mouth of teeth replacement of about 10 to 12 teeth. A fixed bridge with teeth is placed immediately or typically within 24 hours of dental implants placement. Teeth-in-a-day with all-on-four treatment is a valid, cost-effective, and more affordable alternative to conventional dental implant treatment.
With the advances in implant dentistry now available, If you have a full mouth of missing or failing teeth and broken caps and bridges, the all-on-four treatment may be the optimal solution. It is proven and cost effective. And it lowers the cost replacening all your teeth per arch with just 4 dental implants for a full mouth fixed dental prosthesis.
When it comes to weighing your options with teeth-in-a-dayt with dental implants, many people today are not seeking teeth replacements with dentures and instead they are looking for a fixed and permanent solution.
All-on-four allows the patient to eat the night of dental implant placement. The all-on-four treatment, is a dental implant protocol where in one day all bad teeth and broken caps and bridges are removed, 4 dental implants are placed, and a fixed temporary (or permanent) dental prosthesis is delivered for teeth-in-a-day. This surgery and full month teeth replacement take place in about 4-6 hours.
The final result is a great looking smile, that is fixed to 4 dental implants at the time of surgery. It should be secure and stable. This will be worn for about 4-10 months, then the final fixed dental prosthesis (permanent bridge) is made. The final and permanent fixed prosthesis (bridge) has titanium reinforcement and is meant to last several years.
All-on-four for teeth-in-a-day is not your grandparents denture. The all-on-four, is slim and with minimal pink acrylic around. It lacks the flanges or “wings” that traditional dentures have. It does not cover the roof of your mouth. Teeth-in-a day consist of a fixed and one pieace bridge that is screwed into the 4 dental implants, these dental implants hold the teeth in. The all-on-four should neither rock nor move; it should be stable. You do not remove the your dental prosthesis with all-on-four treatment, it is retrievable by a dentist only, but not by the patient. This gives patients security and a piece of mind.
A full mouth of missing teeth can be replace with as few as 4 dental implants per full arch (upper teeth or lower jaw teeth) of fixed, non-removable dental prosthesis know as teeth-in-a-day. This remarkable life-changing treatment can be accomplished in a single day or with 24 hours.
Conventional dentures rest on the gums – which by their nature move. It is well known in the dental literature that with conventional dentures patients are only able to function at about 10% or less; with teeth patients are able to function at 100%. Much of a difference with full mouth dental implants reconstruction like all-on-four, they provide a stable foundation for which we can build a fixed bridge with teeth – the fixed bridge of the all-on-four treatment concept. This arrangement of implants and prosthesis, transmit the forces the jaws generate directly to the food- translating in the ability to improve eating. Much of the force is lost at the gums with conventional dentures.
Please note, in the 90 days after 4 dental implants placement, the patient is asked to maintain on a soft diet. This is because the bone around the 4 dental implants during the first 3 months undergoes some changes healing and if overloaded, could be at risk of failure.
Denture creams and adhesives are a thing of the past when your denture is converted and screwed into the 4 dental implants with all-on-four treatment concept. There is absolutely no need for the goop!
How much does all-on-four dental implant cost? Teeth-in-a-day with all-on-four is less costly when compare with traditional full month rehabilitation dental implant treatment for people with bad teeth, no teeth and soon to lose all his or her teeth. For all-on-four dental implant cost we have an all inclusive fee that coves everything from teeth removal, bone grafting if needed, 4 to 6 dental implants, and temporary and final permanet bridge. If you are looking at multiple offices the fee will be split between the offices, meaning a surgical portion as phase I and then a restorative portion as Phase II.
The ability to angle or tilt of the back implants prevents the need for time consuming and costly bone grafting procedures known as sinus lift. Most of patients we treat are able to receive their dental implants and new set of non-removable teeth on the same day or the next day. The following is an approximation of your typical All-on-four treatment timelline.
On consultation day there is a detai discusion about your smile and of potential treatment options. The planning for the doctor. Then the day of the actual all-on4 treatment, you arrive at the office in the morning. We then escort you to your private room where you are prepped for surgery. Sedative is administered then once you are ready, we administer a local anesthetic as necessary and begin procedure. The surgery is usually brought to a end later that morning.
After dental implant surgery we would then fit, screw in and deliver your initial set of teeth fixed dental bridge. You will then be allowed to return home, typically early in the afternoon, to start and enjoy your new smile. Your follow-up appointment varies from patient to patient. It is scheduled usually a few weeks to two months out to ensure youare healing wel
The recovery time for all-on-four dental implants varies from patient to patients due to their clinical dental condition. We prefer to perform Teeth-in-a-day and dental implants surgery with our advanced computerized 3D dental treatment software whenever possible. Our advanced surgical computerized guide protocol from Anatomage® not only delivers high precision for implant surgery including all-on-four concept but also significantly decrease recovery time for the patient. Our dental implant 3D software is a highly effective tool that, in certain clinical cases, delivers minimal invasive surgery for a fast recovery.
Then around six month later your temporary bridge may be replaced with your final bridge. But sometime the final bridge is delivered within 24 hours when the surgery is performed under compurterized guide protocol. This is possible with all-on-four dental implant guided surgery only. Periodic dental visits with the hygienist is suggested for proper maintenance protocols. A visit twice a year with any dentist is recommendate. Keep in mind, every patient is different, so make sure you understand the treatment timeline discussed with you by our dentist and dental implants team members.
The all-on-four treatment is a great procedure for the patient to smile about. Replacing whole mouth of teeth with dental implants allow dentists to uniformly create a beautiful and harmonious smile. Patients can feel free to smile, eat, drink, and speak knowing there is no slippage or chance for any embarrassing moment if your teeth slip or fall.
All-on-four dental implants benefits and before and after all-on-four dental implants
People have regained confidence by replacing bad teeth with All-on-four dental implants. In the US All-on-four has become popular and preferable among people over the age of 45 years old because it can replace an entire mouth of teeth with just 4 dental implants in an one day surgery.
Because this treatment costs less than other options, many more people are able to restore their entire smile with affordable all-on-four dental implants. It’s possible to replace all of your teeth in just one day known as teeth-in-a-day.
All on Four Dental Implants in Dubai : Protocol For Dental Decay High Risk