Clear Aligners Dubai : Clear Aligner Dental Braces. Clear aligner dental braces dentists, clinics, reviews, cost & clear aligner dental braces Prices in Dubai UAE. This video explains the primary points of difference between Aligner treatment and braces. It outlines the benefits of aligners and explains why they might be a more suitable teeth straightening option for you.
One of the most common problems with braces is the fact that they are easily noticeable. There is, however an alternative to this problem. Clear aligners can be used to address the problem. These aligners will start showing results within a couple of months and in most of the cases they remain invisible to other people, except for the ones using them.
These products are used as an alternative to the conventional braces and their main function is to help the teeth set into proper and perfect position. Like braces, these aligners use force gradually to control the movement of teeth. However, they do not use brackets or metal wires.
How Do They Work?
It is a great thing to notice how they function. A series of aligners will be set around your teeth. This would help to remodel the teeth at the initial stage. Then a series will be made which would represent the continuous movement of your teeth. Once they are set, they are ready to be used. This is the working process of this dental accessory.
Benefits of Using Them
There are numerous benefits which can be derived from the aligners. One of them is that it allows taking them off while having food. In case of the traditional braces, food particles get stuck in the wired structure which can be difficult to clean later on. With them, food can be consumed without any trouble whatsoever. The only thing which needs to be taken care of by the users is the fact that they need to brush after every single meal. Here are some of the other benefits of this equipment:
• Approximating the duration of treatment in a more precise manner compared to the braces.
• By the means of interproximal reduction, they create Interdental space, which helps to avoid the extraction of the premolars.
• The aligners are very easy to use and the patients can get them changed by themselves without any assistance from the dentists.
• These ensure lesser risk of decalcification of enamel and healthier periodontal tissue.
• Healthier periodontal tissue and less risk of enamel decalcification by avoiding brackets.
• Unlike traditional braces, the aligners remain invisible to others which allow the patient to smile to their heart’s content.
Issues which Needs to be Addressed
After the benefits, some of the issues related to the aligners need to be addressed. Here they are:
• The user can experience slurred speech during the initial phase
• While changing them, the users might experience pain during tooth movement.
• They might get loose and the user might need to visit the dentist to fix them.
• There can be errors when it comes to impression. This might result in mid-course correction and delayed treatment.
Despite of some of its drawbacks, aligners have proved to be a very effective alternative to the traditional braces. Apart from the fact that they are easy to use, the fact that they are not visible by others makes them even more popular among the users.