Root canal Dubai UAE : Cheapest root canal treatment by best dentist in Dubai UAE. Root canal treatment in Dubai with the highest success rate performed by specialist endodontists ensuring a more precise and painless root canal therapy. Experience painless root canal treatment with highest success rate & unmatched accuracy using modern microscopes & specialist endodontists in Dubai UAE. Find root canal treatment dentists, clinics, reviews, cost & root canal treatment prices in Dubai UAE. Find best dentists & clinics for root canal treatment in Dubai city.
How is a Root Canal Treatment Done? Root canal treatment consists of several steps that take place over several office visits, depending on the situation. These steps are:
First, an opening is made through the back of a front tooth or the crown of a molar or pre-molar.
After the diseased pulp is removed (a pulpectomy), the pulp chamber and root canals are cleaned, enlarged and shaped in preparation for being filled.
If more than one visit is needed, a temporary filling is placed in the crown opening to protect the tooth between dental visits.
The temporary filling is removed and the pulp chamber and root canal permanently filled. A tapered, rubbery material called gutta-percha is inserted into each of the canals and is often sealed into place with cement. Sometimes a metal or plastic rod is placed in the canal for structural support.
In the final step, a crown is usually placed over the tooth to restore its natural shape and appearance. If the tooth is very broken down, a post may be required to build it up prior to placing a crown.
The root canals are the most controversial topic in the dental world. Most people tend to question the safety of the procedure. That is because of the misleading information that is being shared on the internet. That is why most patients would prefer an alternative treatment. However, in some cases, treating the pulp cavity remains the only alternative. The dental experts have no choice but to advocate for root canal safety. In fact, the modernized dentistry has increased the safety of endodontic procedures.
The root canal is the perfect solution to treating dental cavities that affect the root of the teeth. The treatment involves the removal of infected pulp. After the removal, the teeth are properly cleaned. After cleaning, dental filling materials are fixed in the tooth to cover the space left by the pulp. The procedure allows the patients to keep their teeth. However, the tooth is dead because the living tissue was removed. Apparently, it is a perfect solution since it prevents loss of teeth.
The safety of this treatment depends on how it is done. According to various researches, the bacterial infections in the root canal are at 100%. The researchers argue that in most cases, only 44% of the bacteria are removed. Hence, the remaining 56% of the bacteria will continue causing damage to the neighboring teeth. That would culminate in serious long-term dental problems. Listed are ways in which root canal can lead to more dental problems.
· Infections both inside and outside the pulp cavity
· Negative immune response due to pulp cavity filling
· Irritation of tissues by accumulation of cholesterol crystals
· Cystic lesions on the affected root
· Scar of healing tissue in the root canal area
After the root canal treatment, the remaining bacteria might lead to further infection if not contained. That is why the dental patients are given antibiotic treatment. The antibiotics have their own negative side effects. Apparently, the antibiotics are not effective in pain and swelling reduction. That shows they might not be helpful for patients that have undergone root canal procedure. To be assured of quality treatment, consider the following aspects.
Quality of treatment
You need to ensure you are getting quality treatment. Hence, do not just choose any dentists available in your area. Check their past successes in delivering effective treatment. Take time and read the reviews shared by their previous patients about them. Dentists that provided quality and effective treatment will have numerous positive reviews. Avoid dentists with many complaints from past clients.
Competence of dentists
The skills and knowledge of the dentists limit their proficiency in delivering root canal treatment. To be guaranteed of better treatment, look for a highly qualified dental expert. They should have the essential credentials that prove they are qualified. Make sure your preferred dentist is licensed.