Choosing a new Indian dentist in Dubai can be a difficult decision if you are new to an area and do not have a strong recommendation from a trusted friend. But if you put off the decision, you may be endangering your dental health with the possibility of letting cavities or gum disease go untreated. Here are 5 key questions to help you find a new Indian dentist in Dubai and decide whether a dentist is right for you:
1. Can your friends, neighbors, or co-workers recommend an Indian dentist in Dubai? Asking others is a good place to start in finding a new Indian dentist in Dubai. But don’t just ask for names. Ask how they like the dentist they go to, how long they’ve been going to them, and whether they have any reservations about the Indian dentist in Dubai they see. If you get some good suggestions, include them in your research during the next steps.
2. What dentists do you find near your home or office when you type “Indian dentist” and “Dubai” into Google, Yahoo, or Bing? If you live or work in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, for example, you could do a search for “dentist Chapel Hill” and immediately see the web sites of dozens of Indian dentist in Dubai near you. Using the Google Places listings and the web sites they link to, you’ll be able to gather basic information about several nearby Indian dentist in Dubai in a few minutes of searching.
3. What kinds of reviews do you find about Indian dentist in Dubai you may be interested in? On the Google or Yahoo local search results, you’ll see a few reviews for each of the Indian dentists listed. But you can also go to review sites to find even more. If you type into Google “indian dentist Your City reviews,” you’ll get links to several review sites. A few popular ones are AllDubai.ae and AllUAE.ae.
One note of caution: Don’t be put off by one or two negative reviews, if all the other reviews are detailed and positive. Sometimes a disgruntled and disturbed individual may retaliate by leaving a scathing review. Also, don’t be overly impressed if someone has a hundred or more reviews. It is possible that they are not all from real patients, but have been posted by a company that provides that service.
4. What kind of reception do you get when you call to ask questions? When you have narrowed your list down to a few Indian dentist in Dubai that are conveniently located and have mostly good reviews, call and ask a few questions. Do you get a good feeling about the person you talk with. Do they seem willing to answer any questions without being evasive or defensive. If they seemed rushed, they may have a patient waiting, so you can suggest that you’ll call again when they have more time or ask them to call you back so you can ask your questions.
5. Are they taking new patients? How long before you can get an appointment? Do they accept and file your dental insurance? Do they take dental emergencies? You may also want to ask about their fees for a basic cleaning and examination or for a crown. You shouldn’t base your decision on price alone, but if money is an issue there’s no reason not to ask. Don’t be afraid to ask all your questions. Do you want to know whether they offer a particular type of treatment? Do you want to know what kinds of anesthesia or relaxation methods they normally use? Ask.
If possible, you may want to drive by and make a quick visit to the Indian dentist in Dubai you are considering. You probably won’t get to meet the Indian dentist in Dubai, but you can get a feel of whether the office is attractive, clean, and orderly, and whether you would feel good about going there. By now you should be ready to make an appointment and schedule your first visit.
Best Indian Dentist in Dubai
There are several ways to find dentists these days without even having to leave your house until you have to go to your appointment. Technology has made it quite easy to locate the best dentist near you using your phone or computer so that you do not have to visit several to find the one that suits your needs. Find out how to use these tools to your advantage when searching for a new dental office.
You can use your computer to check your insurance provider’s website for names of Indian dentists in Dubai near you. Most providers have a directory where you can easily find the category of doctor that you need, and then put in your address to locate a list of practitioners near you. This kind of directory usually lists their specialties, languages they speak, and whether they are accepting new patients. Even if you do not have dental insurance, you may be able to use the directory of any company just to get contact information and basic facts.
Once you have a list of dentists to choose from, you should look online to find their websites, as this usually tells you a lot about each dentist. Some do not have websites, but they may have reviews about them online from past and current patients. Reading reviews on each practitioner can help you get an idea of whether they are recommended or not, so that you do not waste your time going to one that you will dislike or have issues with. Websites and reviews online can be helpful in this way.
Once you have decided on an Indian dentist in Dubai, you can call to make an appointment. If you are still not sure about which one to pick, you should call each office to ask any questions you have. This may include asking about their office policies, how soon you can get an appointment, and whether they take your insurance or offer payment plans if necessary. Most offices should be able to answer these questions to your satisfaction over the phone, allowing you to decide on the best one for you before ever going in.
Clearly, technology can be a great help in choosing the next dentist that you will use. You can use both the internet and your phone to research a bit, and then get any questions cleared up. This will decrease your chances of deciding on one practitioner only to realize after your appointment that he is not the best one for you.
There are various different specialisms within the practice of dentistry. Depending on your needs and the types of treatments you requires, you may have to seek the help of a specialist. This article will help you to identify the different types of dental specialist and dental surgeon needed for various treatments.
We all have a dentist we go to on a regular basis for check-ups and basic dental treatments. However, many patients need more specialists work done, whether this is to deal with serious dental problems, or for cosmetic dental work, these are the specialists you may hear about, with a brief description about what their area of expertise is.
Indian Paediatric Dentist in Dubai UAE : A Paediatric dentist specializes in caring for the dental health of children’s teeth. This is particularly important for young people, from toddler age, right through to teenage years. They will understand the different stages of tooth growth and will have a gentle and friendly manner so the children are not frightened. They will deal with the regular check-ups and examinations, cleaning and cavity filling, but they will also be good at teaching your children how to look after their teeth, and they will be able to spot problems quickly, before they become a serious issue. Many parents use a Paediatric Dentist to ensure their children grow up to have a perfect set of teeth, saving them trouble, pain and money in the future when they are adults.
Indian Orthodontist in Dubai UAE : An orthodontist specializes in maintain or fixing the position of teeth and restoring them to the proper alignment. They will work with your own dentist to help you with the right treatment to fix crooked teeth or teeth which are out of position.
Indian Oral Surgeon in Dubai UAE : Oral surgeons are specialist in extractions and any deep dental surgery that may be required. While you normal dentist will be able to perform standard extractions of needed, an oral surgeon is a specialist who can deal with the more serious dental operations that may need to be performed, for example, extraction of adult wisdom teeth under anaesthetic.
Indian Periodontics specialist in Dubai UAE : Periodontics is a dental specialism which focuses on the gums. For patients with gingivitis, or any gum disease or damage, this is the specialist they will be referred to. They will be able to recommend treatment to heal damaged or diseased gums and will be involved you are undergoing any dental surgery which may affect your gums.
Indian Endodontic specialist in Dubai UAE : An Endodontic specialist deals with problems associated with the root canal and the treatments involving root canal procedures. Your own dentist will be fully qualified and able to deal with root canal problems, but in some instances, the patient is referred to a specialist. This is normally the case if serious Endodontic surgery is required. Wherever dental work involves the nerves, tooth enamel and the blood vessels in the mouth, this is the specialist who will be called upon.
If you think you may need specialist dental treatment, the first step is to consult your dentist for a check-up and explain your concerns. Your dentist will then recommend the appropriate course of treatments required to deal with the situation, if at this point, you need specialist treatment, your dentist will refer you to one. Terms related to Indian dentist in Dubai