Same day dental implants Dubai cost : Best dental implants & same day dental implants clinic in Dubai UAE. Find the best dentists in Dubai and SameDay dental implants clinics in Dubai. Are you fed up with loose and ill-fitted dentures or missing teeth? Do you often avoid social situations, or public gatherings because of the shame and embarrassment of chipped, decayed or missing teeth? Not anymore. Failing or missing teeth can be immediately replaced with new implants and restorations- in just one day!
Whether you are wishing to replace a single tooth or a whole row of missing teeth, you can regain your smile and self-confidence, and your capability of eating and chewing with confidence in less than 24 hours, thanks to the immediate load dental implants.
While the traditional teeth replacement procedure requires multiple surgeries over the course of one year for placing the implants and implant restorations, the latest techniques of teeth implantation allow you to walk out with beautiful teeth in a couple of hours.
Also referred to as same day, one-day or single day dental implants, it is the procedure that significantly cuts short the treatment time for teeth implantation.
The whole process completes in less than 10 hours, involving extraction of fractured or decayed teeth (if you have any), placement of the implants, and installation of a brand new set of teeth.
Understandably, you no longer need to wait for many months until the bone grows around the implanted roots, and subsequently get your unsightly teeth replaced with implant supported false teeth.
• Immediate load dental implants are quick and convenient because it reduces the number of dental visits.
• This kind of dental implants shortens the treatment time, and creates a beautiful smile in a day.
• You get your permanent crowns or bridges anchored on dental implants within a month.
• It prevents further bone loss (atrophy) and gum recession.
• Enables you to smile, chew, and speak immediately with clarity and confidently. It even offers dramatic improvement in your ability to eat all types of food.
• Following the surgery, you get the teeth that look and feel so natural.
• After some time the prosthesis become as strong as your natural teeth, and your jaw bone becomes denser.
• Immediate load dental implants do not affect the adjacent teeth in any way. Hence, your own natural teeth are left untouched.
• It eliminates the need for bone grafting.
• Following the surgery, you require minimal time for recovery.
• More importantly, you get rid of uncomfortable removable denture or other dental appliances forever.
Who is a Candidate?
Although immediate load dental implants are a better option than traditional implants, removable dentures and dental bridges, they may not suit everyone. The use of this kind of implants is dependent on the individual’s bone quality and medical condition.
If you are suffering with periodontal disease, bone loss and inflammation in the site of implant, then immediate load dental implants is not advisable.
Individuals should be in good health and good oral hygiene to have immediate load dental implant placement. People with HIV, diabetics, and lupus are not good candidate for the implants.
Good bone quality and quantity is required for immediate load dental implants to be successful.
For immediate load dental implants oral hygiene technique is the same as for natural teeth.
These replaced teeth require the same care as your own real teeth. Regular brushing and flossing is essential to eliminate plaque that occurs on the surface of the crown or implant and between the teeth.
Regular dental check-ups important for the long-term stability and safety of your new teeth.
Oral hygiene around dental implants and implant restorations should be taken in the same manner as oral hygiene around your natural teeth.
Following surgery, you must avoid any rigorous physical exercises or activities.9