Dental Implant Costs & Prices : Cost of Dental Implant in Dubai UAE. How Much Does a Tooth Implant Cost. Many of us think that since dental implants provide a close to perfect solution to our problems regarding missing tooth or teeth, they probably cost a lot. However, this isn’t always the case because if you search hard enough and you are well-informed, you can find a clinic that provides the lowest cost of dental implant.
Many people are seeking for this solution. The benefits that it offers are certainly something that we have been missing even with the use of dentures in the past. With this, we can say that dental implants are a must if we want to get back our lost tooth or teeth. Along with this, getting implants can have a great positive effect on our overall oral health.
Are They Worth It?
Dental Implants are usually titanium replacements that are surgically placed into the jawbone and allowed to infuse with it for a stable result. They have replaced the impractical and unsafe use of dentures in having a complete set of teeth once again. Though dentures were able to provide an appearance of having a complete set of teeth, using them poses problems especially to the adjacent teeth. Moreover, dentures are difficult to work with especially with the need to use glues to keep them stable.
The cost of dental implant may vary and it can also change depending on how many teeth you need to be replaced. But compared to dentures, you don’t need to buy adhesives every now and then. You also don’t need them to be adjusted, which is a bit costly if you choose to wear dentures.
With this, it is quite apparent that implants are worth it.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implant
Here are a few factors that can affect that cost of dental implant.
1. Material – the material to be used for the implant can directly affect the cost. The cost is dictated by the quality of the material to be used. At present, the most common material used is titanium. This is durable and can be trusted to last a very long time.
2. Number of Teeth To Be Replaced – the more teeth you need replaced, the higher the cost of dental implant will be. Most clinics bill the cost of per tooth basis so you can already have a rough idea how they get the total.
3. Dental Centre – different dental centres have different rates. Choose the one that gives the lowest rates. If you can find one that provides free consultations, it’s one of the best choices.
4. Insurance – Some health insurance cover this kind of dental surgery. If yours does, you can cut down the amount you need to pay. If your insurance covers 100% of the cost then you can get your implants without spending any amount.
5. Surgery Needs – some patients need other surgeries prior to the implant procedure. This is determined during consultation. Common surgeries are bone grafting and sinus lift to obtain a larger area where the implant can be placed. If you need other surgeries, expect the cost of dental implant to be higher.