Dental Implant Dubai
Book An Appointment
We Offer Comprehensive Dental Implant Services in Dubai
Regardless of your reason for seeking dental implant treatment, it is crucial to find a reputable Dental Implant practice in Dubai. Our dental office in Dubai will perform the procedure as soon as possible. Our professionals are highly trained and award-winning. They are specialized in all aspects of dental implant care, including aftercare. Our dentists will evaluate your condition and the options for dental implants. During this time, they will take x-rays and check your mouth. It will help us make an informed decision based on your oral health. Once you are satisfied with us, book an appointment and discuss your concerns. If you have any specific concerns, we will provide you with the best treatment. You can be assured that your dental treatment will be successful and that you will walk out of the office with a new smile.
Below You can read the important aspects of Dental Implants
What is Dental Implant?
When do you need a Dental Implant?
- Your teeth may become infected, causing them to be extracted.
- The infection may spread to the rest of your body and cause other health problems.
- It can even cause your teeth to start rotting.
What is the cost of Dental Implant in Dubai?
What is the procedure of Dental Implants?
What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Implants are not required to be removed every time they move, unlike dentures.
- They are a permanent fixture and can be used to brush or floss.
- The appearance and feel of dental implants are very similar to natural teeth.
- Your jawbone anchors the dental implant to your teeth, so it feels and looks like your natural teeth.
How do we care our teeth after having an implant?
To help your implant heal properly:
- Follow a few guidelines.
- Brush with a soft toothbrush and be gentle around the area.
- Rinse with warm salt water twice daily.
- Apply stain-remover agents after brushing.
- Use a specialized dental implant toothpaste.
- Avoid smoking, as it can lead to implant failure and other health issues.
- Use an oral irrigator twice a day.
Or you can ask us for a recommendation. Bacteria can accumulate around the crown of an artificial tooth, leading to peri-implantitis.