Dentist Dubai : Best Dentist in Dubai : Best Dentist Clinic in Dubai UAE. Endodontist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Orthodontists & Periodontist in Dubai. It has been suggested by experts that you should visit your dentist twice a year. Although we know that we have to visit a dental professional twice a year but still we are not aware of the role of many of them.
Do you know that there are many types of dentists each playing a different role for your teeth. The best part is that all of them are equally important to maintain dental health. So today we will look into top categories of dentists and role that they have to play.
General Dentists in Dubai : This category focuses on variety of dental services which are important for our overall health. The services which this category focuses on are:
- Preventive Services: This ensures good oral health. With the help of regular visits, teeth examination and cleaning any upcoming dental problem can be cured. The dentist will also suggest you certain in-house technique which will help in maintaining healthy gums and teeth.
- Restorative Services: You need to undergo this procedure only when you suffer from some dental problem. The most common type of restorative service which the general dentist gives is removal of tooth decay and putting a filling on the affected teeth. Among other restorative services which your dentist can provide is that they can diagnose and treat Periodontitis. However there are others who perform certain tedious procedures such as root canal treatment, dental implants and orthodontics.
- Cosmetic Services: Most of the general dentists can enhance your smile by giving you bright smile. The procedure will include teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding or even porcelain veneers.
- Overall Dental health: Our dental health is directly related to our overall health. Experts say that any problem occurring in out mouth is directly proportional to the rest of the body. If you do not treat the oral infections it can lead to uncontrolled diabetes or heart disease and might even cause complications in pregnancy.
Endodontist in Dubai : This category of dentist is professional in root canal treatment. When we talk about healthy teeth we only see and understand the superficial look of it however there is more to it. Inside each tooth there is a cluster of canals. These canals contain living tissues and blood vessels along with nerves. Treatment of these soft tissues is the major concern for an Endodontist.
Root Canal Treatment involves drilling a small hole in your teeth thereby removing the dead tissue. Once the tissue is removed the dentist will insert filler and the tooth will be sealed so that it does not get infected again. Now because your tooth will be drilled hence this procedure is carried out under the effect of local anesthesia.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon in Dubai : This category focuses on treatment of hard and soft tissues of face, jaws and mouth. In case you have to undergo a tooth extraction your general dentist will refer you to them. Moreover if there is some problem with your jaw alignment then your orthodontist will refer you to Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. These dentists are known to perform procedures such as:
- Wisdom Tooth Removal
- Tooth Extractions
- Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Cleft Lip / Palate Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Orthodontists in Dubai : This category of dentist specializes in treatment or correcting jaws and teeth which are out of line, which do not close properly or teeth which do not look appealing. Orthodontists are experts who cure and treat bad bite or malocclusion’s. In order to deliver the best results to patients they use appliances such as braces, clear aligners or even removable appliances.
Patients they get terrified when they hear about braces but the fact is that these appliances are designed to suit patient needs. Furthermore gone are the days when we used to wear metallic braces because now there are options for clear braces which are not visible. So if you feel that your tooth is crooked, cracked or misaligned then do visit an orthodontist.
Periodontist in Dubai : Do you think that having white shiny teeth is the sign of good dental health? Well if that is so then you need to update your knowledge. Having white shiny teeth along with pink gums are the sign of good dental health. To ensure that you have healthy gums you need to seek help from a periodontal surgeon or a periodontist.
These are professionals who have expertise in prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gum diseases. Gums are highly sensitive and are prone to inflammation so it becomes imperative to regularly visit a periodontist to ensure that you do not suffer from gingivitis or Periodontitis. So now that you know about the different types of dentists in Dubai make sure you choose the right one to get your teeth examined.
Dentist Dubai : Best Dentist in Dubai : Best Dentist Clinic in Dubai UAE. Endodontist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Orthodontists & Periodontist in Dubai. Dentists in Dubai come in multiple varieties. There are general oral health care practitioners, those that specialize in cosmetics, orthodontia, pediatrics, endodontics or dental surgery. All of these professionals must go through rigorous and lengthy amounts of training. In order to have a concentration above and beyond the regular general dentists in Dubai, they must take additional courses and pass further certifications.
Most people have the idea that all dentists are the same who perform teeth cleanings, provide occasional cavity solutions and perform checkups. However, it is good to know that there are some sort of dental problems which only specialists in that field can help you with.
In Dubai you would be able to come across numerous dentists, however, knowing the exact problem of your teeth and whom to approach would help you save much of your time and money. Here is a list of some of the different types of dentists and what they deal with:
- Orthodontists in Dubai : These specialists focus primarily on the exact position and placement of teeth. He is the best person to decide upon the need for braces or other similar methods to rectify misaligned teeth.
- Endodontists in Dubai : These dentists provide root canal to your teeth. They normally specialize in problems pertaining to blood vessels, nerves of the teeth and the layer beneath the tooth enamel.
- Oral Surgeons in Dubai : Commonly known as maxillofacial surgeons, these dentists are specialists in tooth extractions. Together with it they also treat issues related to the jaws, head or neck as long as the problem is due to the mouth in some way. Finding an oral surgeon is not a difficult task in Dubai.
- Pediatrics in Dubai : These dentists deal with dental problems of infants, young teens and children. Pediatrics are responsible for offering preventive treatments, repair any defective teeth and also perform oral exams.
- Holistic Dentist in Dubai : These specialists perform dental treatment with a natural approach like using non-toxic materials for repairing teeth. Sometimes this method of dentistry is also known as biological or environmental dentistry.
- Periodontists in Dubai : These dentists focus more on gum related issues rather than the teeth. They help to cure various gum diseases which may occur due to bacteria. However, periodontics may also perform dental implants or gum and tooth restructuring.
Best Dentist in Dubai
Dentist Dubai : Best Dentist in Dubai : Best Dentist Clinic in Dubai UAE. Endodontist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Orthodontists & Periodontist in Dubai. When the term dentistry comes to mind, people may recall their family dental clinic, where they go to have their teeth cleaned and checked. However, the dental profession is much bigger than they think, and general dentists are only one of the specialties in the study of dentistry. For those who want to know more about the other dentist types, they can continue reading.
General dentist in Dubai UAE : Everyone’s family dentist is a general dentist who regularly looks after the oral health of his/her patients. Majority of the work of these professionals involves preventive oral care, which covers regular dental cleaning, x-rays and teaching patients about oral care at home. General dentists are in charge of restorative oral care – like treating tooth decay by substituting it using artificial fillings, preparing chipped, cracked or missing teeth, as well as whitening services.
They treat oral problems brought about by gum disease plus root problems below the gumline. They can guide patients in getting braces, mouth guards and false teeth, among other treatments. Since a general dentist is the health care practitioner that people most often see, they also monitor the health of the patient’s mouth, head and neck to make sure there are no problems.
General dentists in Dubai can treat a lot of conditions, and may be experienced in providing specialty care elements. So, they can provide patients with a recommendation of certain types of dental specialists like those that follow.
Orthodontist in Dubai UAE : Orthodontists are known to install braces, but their care goes beyond that. In general, orthodontists fix misaligned teeth, jaw bones, plus other supporting facial structures for cosmetic and functional purposes. This means to say that they improve the bite of people by designing custom oral hardware – like braces, retainers, clear dental alignment trays, mouthguard, face masks and headgear to address developmental issues. Such devices work over a period of time to improve deformed bone structure and teeth with spacing problems.
Periodontist in Dubai UAE : Periodontistry focuses on gums, and periodontists help in diagnosing, treating and preventing different gum problems. This includes the treatment of extreme gum pain and inflammation, diagnose and treatment of extreme gum or periodontal disease, installation of dental implants and cosmetic skin grafting on gums.
In general, a periodontist is involved in anything that has got to do with extensive work to be performed on gums. Gum disease treatment occupies a huge part of periodontistry. Therefore, periodontists usually give advice to general dentists on the prevention and treatment plans that will fit the patient’s lifestyle.
Endodontist in Dubai UAE : The tooth’s inner part, also known as the “pulp”, is covered by the tooth’s hard enamel plus inner layer of dentin and is located below the gumline. It is soft, consists of sensitive living tissue and is part of the tooth which endodontists focus on. The tooth pulp can get damaged, rotten or inflamed because of trauma, injury or decay, so this needs to be either removed or treated.
When treated and preserved, the tooth can be kept alive inside the patient’s mouth. However, when it can no longer be preserved, it usually requires a treatment called root canal, which is the most commonly performed procedure by endodontists.